Old February 23rd, 2012, 11:26 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne[_2_]

Default Rail travel in europe

Martin wrote:

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:56:00 +0000, (David Horne)
wrote:

Erilar wrote:

Nicole Owens wrote:
How much is it to travel around europe with the euro rail pass?

The Eurorail pass is the most expensive one!

Does it allow you to go between London and Manchester on any train? That
would pay for itself in a journey or two...

or Bristol to London, which I am told can be more expensive than Nice
to Bristol

Top price for Bristol to London is £179 in standard class. Manchester to
London is £296. I would only pay £296 to fly to Nice if it was for
business, and at the last minute. Gawd, we're going to Delhi on holiday
soon for £400...

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)