Old May 27th, 2006, 10:50 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default We survived Europe !

In article ,
says...

Then you can go home knowing you've done Europe. Just what is the
point anyway?

Looks like you feel they "desecrated" the continent, by quickly moving
from one place to the next. But it's in fact a perfectly legitimate way
of travelling. Some people like spending one month in one place, others
like to rush around. I guess Cathy wanted to see as much as possible in
a limited time.

It's just a pity that she spent just one day in Paris (two or three are
the minimum to at least see the major things) and I wonder why they made
that stop in Innsbruck (not Insbrook), instead of visiting nearby
Munich. And actually they should have moved from A to B by plane,
instead of spending hours on a bus. When you visit so many (far away)
places in a short time you need to fly.
--

Alfred Molon