Old May 27th, 2006, 11:26 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default We survived Europe !

"Runge" wrote:

Curiosity, Cathy you don't have to answer them,

Of course she doesn't. She is a free individual. But she has exercised
her freedom to participate here, and she is free to answer my
question.

they are just trying to laugh at you

********. For a start, I am one person, not a "they". If you want to
make your allegation about my motives credible, adduce evidence that I
mock people other than those, who like you, set out to cause trouble.

And I am interested in what Cathy says about Italians. They don't
usually get a bad press here.

--
PB
The return address has been MUNGED

"Padraig Breathnach" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
Cathy L wrote:

Thank you for the kind words. France and the French people were
wonderful! Now those Italians, that's a different story.

The worst paper was near the Tower of London. It was like wax paper.

Hmm. I think we are getting the trip report -- in bits, all over the
place, assemble it yourself.

I presume that you mean toilet paper.

What was wrong with the Italians?

Glad the trip went well.