Old December 15th, 2011, 08:32 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Default lingua anglica Brits don't speak foreign languages

Erilar wrote:

David Horne wrote:
Erilar wrote:

David Horne wrote:

[]
I have a wireless keyboard in both of my office and studio but that's
inconvenient for travelling...

For traveling I only take the iPad --

I find the iPad such a pointless device- I would get no work done on it
other than maybe emails, even it's browsing is limited. Much more worth
it taking a real computer on the road...

I no longer work for money.

I rarely work for money. It's a great fringe benefit.

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)