Old December 16th, 2011, 03:01 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dan Stephenson

Default travel web page authoring lingua anglica Brits don't speak foreign languages

On 2011-12-11 14:44:41 -0600, Erilar said:

David Horne wrote:
Erilar wrote:

David Horne wrote:
Erilar wrote:

David Horne wrote:
Martin wrote:

On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 21:58:19 +0000, (David Horne)
wrote:
[]
And there's OSX...

Anagram of SOX, innit?

Anagram of 'never bothered installing anti-viral software, never had one
yet' I think.

I had a problem with my office macbook a few weeks ago. The 'p' key
stopped working (and a few others it has to be said.) Problem was, my
password had a p in it.

Have you tried cleaning the keyboard?

I think I spilled something on it. Actually, I know I did. The college
doesn't really support macs but they have consultants, so someone picked
it up from my office on the Thursday, slipped the hard drive into a
replacement (this only takes a minute) and I had my own back on Monday
with a new keyboard casing and bezel... I was impressed with the service
(though it would have been paid for...)

Oh, that's very nice. I avoid that by having a keyboard cover, but then
I have a separate keyboard-- much easier on old wrists.

I have a wireless keyboard in both of my office and studio but that's
inconvenient for travelling...

For traveling I only take the iPad -- but its travel cover is a Zaggmate
with keyboard so I don't have to one-finger it if I need to type
extensively.

Presently I publish my travel web pages to web.me.com using iWeb.

Have you come across some kind of substitute for this scheme, to create
web pages like with iWeb and upload to a server?
--
Dan Stephenson
http://web.mac.com/stepheda