Old November 29th, 2007, 10:18 PM posted to alt.atheism, alt.anarchism, rec.travel.air, soc.culture.nordic,alt.bible
skyeyes

Default I've never seen a bible in any hotel room in Europe

On Nov 29, 4:25 am, wrote:
On 29 nov, 10:44, Sound of Trumpet
wrote:

http://www.claytoncramer.com/weblog/...html#879123036...

The Church in Europe

No, that's not an oxymoron. This article from the July 14, 2007 Wall
Street Journal tells us that after decades of decline, Christianity
seems to be making a modest comeback:

Strangely enough, in all the hotels I've visited in Europe, not once
have I found a bible.
And this include Paris, Venice, Rome, Florence, Budapest, Amsterdam,
Berlin, Moscow, Graz, Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Prag, Brussels, The
Hague... and Stockholm... and several small villages in very catholic
Austria...
A clear sign that Europe is civilized and that Americans who project
their own insecurities should shut up instead of making a fool of
themselves by inventing things.

But...But...But... 'Merica is the Center of the Known Yooniverse!!!!!!

Innit?

Looks crestfallen

Oh. Well, then.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes at dakotacom dot net