Old January 11th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Hatunen

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:53:28 GMT, mrtravel

Call me naive, just makes no sense at all to me.

You need to travel more, and take a course in economics (Capitalism).

The only decent one-way fares are on low-cost airlines like Southwest,
flyi.com, jetblue, etc.

Economics also would make it reasonable to believe that other carriers
flying the same routes as the airlines mentioned, might also have these
discounted one way fares.

They might. Except they are all going bankrupt.

They may still have to match fares in an attempt to stay alive.