Old September 21st, 2005, 05:15 AM
Sasha

My sentiments exactly...Mexico is much much better. Of all the people
I know and all the info I have read, the consensus is the Yucatan wins
hands down over DR.

"Mildred Savalier" wrote in message
: The food varies from place to place.
: We were there in Jan. at the Barcello Talanquera, The food sucked.
:
: The DR has some great deals but you really have to do your research.
I liked
: the DR but I found it just made me miss Mexico. If you do go make
sure to
: visit the mountains where Jurassic park was filmed and go to the
Ball Game.
: Winter baseball is HUGE in the DR you cane get tickets at the gate
cheap.
: The US major league players play the winter leagues. We not only saw
but
: were invited to meet several players and brought onto the field
during
: batting practice.
: