Old September 13th, 2014, 02:49 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Athel Cornish-Bowden

Default Santorini (Greece) pics, June 2014

On 2014-09-09 07:56:28 +0000, Martin said:

On Mon, 08 Sep 2014 13:05:30 +0100, Jack Campin wrote:

Simon Laub wrote:
Have been practising my camera swinging techniques in Santorini,
Greece this summer.
So, below you will find some snaps from the wonders of
Santorini:

http://simonlaub.net/Fortunecity/San...014/index.html

Yikes. And I thought Lindos in Rhodes was a tourist fortress.
That place looks more like a mall than a town. Looks like there
might be some good walks away from the town though.

Are all the Asian couples having a Moonie mass wedding?

LOL
Some photos could be from a disaster movie.
It was overcrowded when a cruise ship was there 30 years ago, Gawd knows what
it is like with half a dozen much larger cruise ships there.

Good thing I went in 1965, when it wasn't like that at all.

--
athel