Old February 23rd, 2006, 02:02 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default MOAGC CELEBRITY INFINITY REVIEW 2/5/2006 - 2/12/2006

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote

Did you at least go to the High Tea there for Captain's Club members?

The problem with this is that it was sometime in the afternoon and
required you to be dressed up. As I recall they wanted the guys in a
jacket. As much as it would of been nice to go to, the timing/dress code
was the pits.

Yep... I passed that one up for the same reason.

One thing I forgot about the cruise was the number of "invitations" I kept
getting. "Past Passenger This" and "CC That" and "Officers Mid-day
Reception" and "Back stage tour for selected Mahaffadons" and "Italian
Cooking Demonstration by Chef Habbibe Mahout". Then there were the Faux
Invitations to Wine Auctions (????), Art Auctions, Cigar Auctions, pre
Auction Champagne Receptions.... They sure wasted a lot of paper on me
because I didn't go to any of these.

Oh wait... I did go to the CruiseCritic party which got interrupted by the
discovery of the foundering yacht. Come to think of it... that was a pretty
cool party too.

I found one invitation 2 days after the event was held. vbg

--
George Leppla http://www.countryside-travel.com

Cruise Specials BLOG http://www.countryside-travel.com/3834677_6105.htm
May 20, 2006, Caribbean Princess - http://cruisemaster.com/caribprin.htm