Old March 23rd, 2004, 11:16 PM
Kurt Ullman

Default Cruise Insurance Question

In article , Sue and Kevin
Mullen wrote:

For most people, even when you have a choice of plans, they don't
include coverage outside the US.

You may want to ask around. For instance, the last three policies I had, paid for coverage outside the US,
BUT you had to pay for it and then submit for reimbursement. That is how my
current one works. However, I always get the health insurance with the travel
insurance because of the fact they usually take care of it directly and it
doesn't cost a bunch extra. ALso, I have never gotten a real clear answer on
payment for flying me back if I get sick.
Medicare doesn't pay outside the US under any circumstances.

--
Addendumb: What lawyers add to contracts to mess up a perfectly
good working relationship with an editor. (stolen from Dan Ferber on