Old March 24th, 2004, 12:10 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Default Cruise Insurance Question

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article , Sue and Kevin
Mullen wrote:

For most people, even when you have a choice of plans, they don't
include coverage outside the US.

You may want to ask around. For instance, the last three policies I had, paid for coverage outside the US,
BUT you had to pay for it and then submit for reimbursement. That is how my
current one works. However, I always get the health insurance with the travel
insurance because of the fact they usually take care of it directly and it
doesn't cost a bunch extra. ALso, I have never gotten a real clear answer on
payment for flying me back if I get sick.

We get our health insurance thru the company my DH works for and the
plans we have available to us, do not cover medical out of the US. The
same is true of all previous plans with different employers.

sue