Old July 2nd, 2011, 07:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Cruise Critics Princess Roll Call

In article ,
wrote:

I am trying to find a Roll Call for the Dawn Princess cruise starting
July 10th to the 27th of July 2012 from Perth to Sydney
I can find the one after it

Dawn Princess Pacific World Cruise 27/7/12

and I see one before ours

"Asia Adventure" June 14th 2012-Perth return to Perth

But no matter where or how I look I don't see one for our cruise.

Should I start one?

It is over a year out. Most don't book that far in advance. You could
start one now or you could wait a while and see if someone starts one
or to start one. Up to you. If you start one now don't be surprised if
you get no replies. Myself I would wait until October or November but
there is nothing wrong with starting one now.

--
Charles