Old July 3rd, 2011, 06:39 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Default Cruise Critics Princess Roll Call

On 7/3/2011 11:52 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 13:07:18 -0400, Sue
wrote:

On 7/2/2011 12:47 PM,
wrote:

I am trying to find a Roll Call for the Dawn Princess cruise starting
July 10th to the 27th of July 2012 from Perth to Sydney
I can find the one after it

Dawn Princess Pacific World Cruise 27/7/12

and I see one before ours

"Asia Adventure" June 14th 2012-Perth return to Perth

But no matter where or how I look I don't see one for our cruise.

Should I start one?

I would go ahead and start one. If one is already started I am sure some
one will post and tell you. Sounds like a wonderful cruise, I assume
this is with one of your grandchildren.

Yes.

If I start one, what is my responsibility for it? Do I have to set
up a M&M? Since most pax will be Australian, I hesitate to jump in
with a Roll Call on their territory.

If you start a roll call you have no responsibility for anything. Just
start it and see what happens. Either people will see it and post or you
might be on a sailing where people don't go to cruise critic.

sue