Old January 12th, 2013, 07:14 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
[email protected]

Default Rotorua motel wanted.

On Friday, November 11, 2005 12:26:01 PM UTC+8, Fred wrote:
Anyone know of a reasonable motel in Rotorua? I stayed in one recently
which was excellent and paid $65 per night, but I can't recall the name or
address.

Depends if you're alone or with a group. If with group, you may want to try the 2 bed apartments at MALFROY - http://malfroymotorlodge.co.nz - 51 Malfroy Road, Rotorua, New Zealand - this place has two mineral pools. The 2 beds are huge and have complete cooking facilities. This is great value if you're with friends because extra people are just $20 each.