Old December 31st, 2003, 01:56 AM

Default Western Caribbean Excursion Ideas

htmlpWas in Belize, Costa Maya and Cozumel at Thanksgiving.p
Cozumel would be my pick for a shopping spree.pSnorkelling is
excellent at Chanunkaaub National Park, although we have also gone with
a snorkelling tour vendor on the pier which was really good and
convenient. pAs far as Costa Maya, it would be best to take the
snorkelling excursion offered by the cruiseline so that you can make
your way out to a reef. pWe went cave tubing with Reggie and had a
really great time and had lots of fun.pHave a great trip.pBL7