Old October 15th, 2008, 08:54 AM posted to rec.travel.air
mrtravel[_2_]

Default Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is the media?

Brian wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:05:45 -0700, mrtravel wrote:

If you try hard enough, you could actually access published reports of
his honors. After all, these things are published by educational
institution on a regular basis. If he didn't do well academically, you
would have heard it by now from the McCain people.

Speaking of academics, consider our current "leader".
His educational background was well known and he still got
elected............ TWICE

Where can I find his thesis?

Why? Do you not believe he lied about his academic achievements?

He was president of the Harvard Law Review. Do you think this is
something that would be possible for someone with George Bush's academic
record? We know McCain finished near the bottom of his class at the
USNA. I believe it was next to last. It would be a bit difficult to
beat that, wouldn't it? Do you believe Obama isn't smarter than McCain
or Bush?