Old October 16th, 2008, 02:54 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Brian[_1_]

Default Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is the media?

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 00:54:24 -0700, mrtravel wrote:

Why? Do you not believe he lied about his academic achievements?

He was president of the Harvard Law Review. Do you think this is
something that would be possible for someone with George Bush's academic
record? We know McCain finished near the bottom of his class at the
USNA. I believe it was next to last. It would be a bit difficult to
beat that, wouldn't it? Do you believe Obama isn't smarter than McCain
or Bush?

I didn't realize Bush was running this year. And did you realize
Bush's grades were a little higher than Gore's?

And for Obama. Smart in what way? He's very clever and has worked his
way to the top by actually having very little experience and taking
few actual positions.

I'd like to know about his thesis because I'd like to know about his
views that might be expressed in it. Why is he hiding it?

What articles did he write for the Law Review?

McCain has made little secret of his class standing at the Naval
Academy which was a little above what you said but not much. He has
also spoken about why his grades weren't higher.

And the Naval Academy, unlike Harvard and many other schools, doesn't
have grade inflation and does flunk people out.