Old October 16th, 2008, 09:09 PM posted to rec.travel.air
mrtravel[_2_]

Default Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is the media?

Brian wrote:
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:34:59 -0700, mrtravel wrote:

I see. it's impossible to flunk out of Harvard.

Not impossible but much more difficult. Supposedly it's changed a
little but it used to be that more than 90% of the grades at Harvard
were A's. That was undergrad but I doubt if law school was much
different.

First you said "impossible" and now you back down?
Over 90 percent? I doubt it. I would have to see evidence of that.

You mentioned Yale. The class of 2008 was accepted at a rate of 9.9
percent of applicants. Additionally, a higher percentage of more
intelligent people would apply to Yale. Do you think most people, who
had successful academic careers before going to Yale would tend to be
drop outs? Additionally, I suspect this is also true of Harvard.
Also, the retention rates are higher now than they were when Obama
attended. The schools are more selective now.

So, you have doubts that Obama is intelligent?
Compare Obama with Bush. Can you not tell there is a difference in
intelligence? It's a bit harder with McCain, but Obama still appears to
be brighter.