Old February 26th, 2004, 12:11 AM
mtravelkay

Default "15 minute" breaks at Cisco

Yeah, 15minutes/starwars/edo/nomen mescio/, I see what you mean

1:04 AM post to r.t.a
1:26 AM post to alt.visa.marriage.us-based
1:32 AM post to r.t.a
1:08 PM post to r.t.a
1:43 PM post to r.t.a
2.22 PM post to a.b.m.u-b
2:33 PM post to a.b.m.u-b
2:40 PM post to a.b.m.u-b
2:42 PM post to a.b.m.u-b
2:48 PM post to r.t.a

To me, it looks like the posting of someone working late at night and
also taking a break at 2:22-2:48 pm in the afternoon. You might even
surmise that at some point after 2pm he was eating pizza and drinking
coke (company paid) at his desk. Outside of this break after 2 pm, it
looks like, OMG, he posted twice between 1:08 and 1:43 PM... And wait a
minute.... these weren't even posted from an sbcglobal/prodigy newserver
(like THIS post), but it looks like... can't be.... they actually have a
newserver with these two newsgroup at work......