Old December 13th, 2010, 07:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Default room service on Princess Cruises - fee, or not?

On 12/13/2010 12:23 PM, Ohioguy wrote:
We have a balcony room. I'm not actually too worried about the space - I
was involved in a spelunking club for a few years, and I enjoy dark,
damp, cramped spaces. My college dorm room was also on the small size,
since it was a room in an old women's marine barracks that the college
had towed onto the campus - about 9' long, 7' wide, and perhaps 8' tall.
I was able to make maximum use of the room by using a bunk bed, and
having my computer and dresser under it.

I was just wondering if the room service menu was pretty much just stuff
they took off of the buffet and wheeled to your room, or if they had
some fancy stuff to choose from.

Room service is very simple food, not from the buffet and nothing fancy.
Breakfast mostly is continental, but if you want eggs/bacon or something
simple write it on the card and you might get it. Other then breakfast
it is mostly sandwiches, salads, cookies and some other simple stuff.

Since you do have a balcony, I would do room service breakfast and sit
out on the balcony with it.

sue