Old July 3rd, 2008, 09:18 AM posted to rec.travel.air
mrtravel[_2_]

Default Paying Extra For Being Fat

Shawn Hirn wrote:
In article ,
mrtravel wrote:

Shawn Hirn wrote:

In article ,
Brian wrote:

On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 19:37:31 -0400, Shawn Hirn
wrote:

Not necessarily, but wider people can take up more than one seat due to
their expanded girth.

At the same BMI and the same % of body fat, the taller person will
weigh more.

True, but the taller person won't encroach into an adjacent passenger's
seat.

Where will he put his elbows?

Next to his body, same as anyone else. Your point though about charging
for weight makes sense. Either way, a taller passenger will pay more
than a shorter passenger of the same body mass.

What point did I make? I was suggesting it didn't make sense.