Old July 6th, 2008, 12:38 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.california,alt.politics.economics,alt.activism
Jim Davis[_1_]

Default Paying Extra For Being Fat

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message
On Jul 5, 2:01 pm, Stan de SD wrote:
As summer vacations begin, some passengers on Southwest Airlines will
be pulled aside and, because of their weight, asked to buy a second
ticket. This controversial policy pits the commercial interests of the
airline against the dignity of overweight fliers

Good for Southwest Airlines, now the other Airlines should do the
same.

What's the big deal all of a sudden? Southwest has had this policy for
years. It's nothing new.

Not to mention that they usually smell like they haven't bathed in
quite a while.

They're not the only ones. I've had quite a few skinny rails near me that
smelled awful.