Old October 10th, 2011, 01:09 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

Default Earliest Return Flight From FLL after RCL Cruise?

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 16:07:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Oct 9, 11:35 am, "Jean O'Boyle" wrote:
wrote in message

On Oct 8, 9:41 am, " wrote:

Hi all

I am sure this question has been asked, but I am going to ask again.

I am looking at flight out of FLL on Saturday May 5, 2012. My best
price is for a flight at 11:45am. Is this doable? Also any tricks for
getting off the ship earlier than others?

Thanks
Michael

Thanks for everyone's replies. I think I am going to fly home on
Sunday instead of Saturday, unless the fares for later in the day on
Saturday go down a lot.

Michael

Michael, did you check Southwest Airlines? Right now I am getting
e-mails
from them for $59 one way for Dec.13th through Jan.5th and you seem to
have
plenty of time until you need to book a flight.

--Jean

Don't fly to my little airport CPR. I could drive to Denver, but I
think others in my party would like to avoid that if at all possible.

Michael

Michael, the Lord is telling me that you should do as I say.

--Jean--Don't Make Me Condemn You With Christ
--
http://tinyurl.com/djag

Michael,
As you can see, I did not post the above...someone let the troll out and it
cannot stand it if people have reasonable discussions here.
Also the post from Ermalee is a forgery made in her name as she did not post
that either.
I won't be responding to you any further so any future posts will not be
from me as I think we have pretty much covered your situation.... I was
given Google.com/flight as a place to check all airline flights; however you
cannot book one from that link and have to go directly to the airline.

I wish you success with whatever decision that you make...sometimes waiting
closer to your departure time works out better, but that is a chance that
one has to decide whether to take or not...Anyway, Good luck!

--Jean