Old February 14th, 2006, 12:56 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Paying to get on first

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:54:03 +0100, Martin wrote:

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:17:58 GMT, (Jim Ley) wrote:

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:48:00 +0000,

(David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and
prestwich tesco 24h offy) wrote:

Why do you stay in London hotels? I thought you lived there!

I've been homeless for a few months now, begging sofas off people and
the occasional (well more than occasional actually) nights in London
hotels or on peoples sofa.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Hope things sort themselves out soon.

Cheers, but it's a through choice homelessness, so it's not a bad
thing, Oe of the offers I've had is for Leiden...

Jim.