Old February 26th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Paul Cardoza

We were at the Crown Paradise Club in Cancun last week and loved every
minute of it. Highly recommended!!!!!!!

On 6 Feb 2005 16:59:44 GMT, Sam wrote:

Unfortunately, your question is too generic. What you may think is
"best" may not be the "best" for someone else. What price range? What
do you plan to do? Do you plan to party all night long and sleep
during the day on the beach? You need to give us more information.
Also, given that Cancun is largely catered to an AI crowd, the drinks
more often then not WILL be watered down. Mexico is a semi-third
world country and such the standards in EVERYWAY are not like those in
the USA or Canada.

"Ratterz" wrote in message
:I am planning on going to Cancun on my reading week in February. Can
: anyone tell me what is the best resort to stay at? I have heard a
few
: nightmares from people about how bad the food was and the drinks
were
: all watered down. please ket me know if you have any good info.
Thanks