Old July 17th, 2007, 11:50 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dory Samuels

Default Stricken cruise passengers fly home P&O Pacific Star (formerCa...

We have good memories of the old Tropical. It was the 1st cruise we
ever booked but didn't get to take. It developed toilet problems and
made headlines in Florida with all the awful mess and irate passengers.
The ship was taken out of service for repairs and we were given a much
better deal from Carnival to replace the cruise we booked. That was on
the Imagination which is still in service in Miami. This was the cruise
that got us addicted. We later sailed the Tropical TWICE and had a
grand time. It's not always the ship itself that makes it a success but
rather the crew, food & shows. Tropical did a very decent job and we
always got our money's worth.

Dory