Old December 28th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Service Tech

wrote in message
oups.com...
The wheels are too worn to do any kind of repair. They definitely need
to be replaces. Any idea where to get the wheels and the shaft? I was
thinking since the wheels are supposedly inline skate wheels, I could
get them at a sporting goods store. I have no idea where to get the
shaft if I can't reuse the one that is in there.

A Sporting goods store would probably be you best bet. If they sell the
wheels, they should sell the axels also. If you're lucky, the parts may fit
your luggage. If you have no luck with the axels, you may want to try
browsing a hardware store to come up with an alternative. Another thing to
try; do you know someone who works in a maintenance department for a
company. They may be able to put something together for you.