Old August 9th, 2013, 09:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ema Nymton

Default I don't understand the negative reviews about Costa

On 8/8/2013 8:00 PM, wrote:
My second, and most probably my last cruise, had an abundance of shellfish. Shrimps mostly. Seems the cruise was during the Hanukah holiday, and there wasn't much shellfish eating going on. The waiter really pushed the lobster on us, they had so many, he said the crew was tired of eating them. Also, I never ate so many shrimp in my life, and I was having it several times a day. I had it on pizza and in sandwiches, with eggs and while watch movies outside. The big giant ones and the little tender ones, all perfectly deveined. I felt I might be turning into one.

I haven't had one shrimp in the eight months since.

Not sure I can believe you. Cruise lines have been cruising for decades,
they know exactly how many shrimp and lobsters will be consumed during
Hanukkah week.