Old March 10th, 2010, 02:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

Default Direct booking with Princess

John Sisker wrote:

Exactly my point George. You don't know what you haven't learned yet,
even if you think you do.

1) The person posting incorrect information is you, not me.

In addition, is seeing the need to correct me, or anyone else for that
matter, within the confines, limitations and level of such a newsgroup,
really necessary,

I see! When you post incorrect information it isn't necessary for
anyone to correct you! Silly me, I had this stupid idea that when a
"travel agent" posts something, it should be factually correct.

or just another way to toot your own horn? Admittedly,
there is a time and place to be totally accurate; this is not
necessarily it.

This is not the time or place for a "travel agent" to post things that
are totally accurate? Just spew out the first things that come to your
mind and let the people sort it out themselves?

How is that working for you?

--

George Leppla

Countryside Travel http://www.CruiseMaster.com