Old July 21st, 2012, 12:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

Default Roll Call

In article , Edward
wrote:

On 7/20/2012 5:26 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In aweb.com,
Janet wrote:

On 7/20/2012 2:12 PM, Brian K wrote:
It's been a while since I checked this NG. Who's still here or has
everybody migrated to the other Facebook Group?

I am on Facebook, but check in here, too. Not much happening here.

My, too, on both;

Not much happening on Facebook either, or I don't understand how to use it.

It, like here even in the prime, varies from day-to-day, but I see 3-7
pretty much every day.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe