Old July 21st, 2012, 07:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sandy[_5_]

Default Roll Call

I am not on face book, a little afraid of using that, but I do check in here
often and like the rest of you who have commented, I miss the old crowd as
well.

We are planning aBaltic cruise in June-July of 2013 on Oceania and have
lots of questions we would like to ask you guys. Such as with the three
days we will be in St. Petersburg, we only have scheduled one Tour, what
is there to do near the port for the other two days, and will we need any
documents when we are on our own besides our passports.
I sure miss all the posts.
Sandy

"Cruise Crazy" wrote in message
A few of us still peek in. Sad to say this place has deteriorated
because of a few trolls.

~~Doris~~