Old August 5th, 2012, 09:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Review of the Australian cruise on Princess

On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 11:45:28 -0400, Bill
wrote:

On 8/5/2012 10:38 AM, wrote:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberre...EntryID=106967.
I had to do this three times because I would get halfway through and
the screen would go back to the beginning with all the information
erased.

I hope you were writing it in Word and then cutting and pasting it into
the form so you did not have to rewrite it each time. You get better
spell/grammar checking that way, too.

Actually I wrote it in text in Notebook. I don't like to use WP
programs to write text files. I use Firefox as a browser and that
has spell check as part of it. There were a few corrections that I
made in the second try and some formatting corrections that did not
make it thru to the third try, but it was OK overall.