Old January 13th, 2013, 05:50 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Cruise Critic, Banned!

On Saturday, January 12, 2013 11:30:05 AM UTC-8, Brian K wrote:

I will repeat what I've said earlier. Norovirus is a virus. Just like

the flu or common cold it is spread by touching a surface where the

virus is present and then touching eyes/mouth/nose.

or...

"According to the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), although there are cases of noro illness transmitted by hand-to-hand contact, the most likely cause of a norovirus outbreak is contaminated water. Contaminated food is also a likely culprit.

"But if you study the last one hundred cruise ship norovirus cases, one thing is certain - the cruise line will always blame the passengers for bringing the virus aboard." http://www.cruiselawnews.com/tags/noro-virus/