Old March 12th, 2008, 12:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mike Lane

Default Hotel guides for Switzerland and Italy?

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:46:24 +0000, Jack Campin - bogus address wrote
(in article ):

Have you tried the Guide Routard? For places I've compared them (not
Italy or Switzerland) it's better on accommodation than Lonely Planet
or Rough Guide - more entries and blunter opinions. And certainly not
upmarket.

Thanks that looks like a definite possibility. I wonder if the guides are
available in bookshops in the UK at all? Ideally I'd like to see a copy
before buying

--
Mike Lane (UK North Yorkshire)
To contact me replace invalid with mike underscore lane