Old January 1st, 2009, 11:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Happy New Year

In article , Tom K
wrote:

What cruises do you already have booked, or are you planning, for 2009?

I have the Crown Princess to the Norwegian Fjords/North Cape for July 2009.
Plus, we'll have the annual Viking sailing in December, even though it's not
finalized yet.

I will be doing the Viking Cruise when is finalized. I have the Crown
Princess Norwegian Fjords cruise booked but might not be able to go
since I was not able to get the first week needed off for vacation.
Other plans depend on what happens with the above two cruises.

--
Charles