Old March 25th, 2009, 03:42 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Default Cruise Critic Censorship

D Ball wrote:
Diana, I have faith that one day I will get to meet you in person!!

How long untill the kids are in college so you can join some of the groups?

I hope you are still thinking about the MOAGC on the Oasis, Oct. 2010 I
think.

sue

Sue, it is only a matter of time, for sure!

Fall 2010...hmmm...leaving a 17yo boy home alone?! I dunno. I will
have to think about that one.

But you're getting warmer!

I left our teenage son home once and only once.lol He was a good kid,
honor student etc, but we never left him home alone again. Actually my
daughter, 2 1/2 years older was home that weekend and she escaped to a
friends house.

The end of 2011 Kevin will retire and once we get settled, we can cruise
whenever it is good for you to join us.

sue