Old April 16th, 2012, 07:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Stefan Patric[_3_]

Default Seeing eye dogs on Princess...should I cancel?

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:27:44 -0700, Deward wrote:

On Apr 15, 7:26Â*pm, Bill wrote:

Actually, you cut out the piece he replied to, which was just from the
other day, even if it was only "a a". You should have replied to the
first one.

That's because Google Groups, in their infinite wisdom, chose not to
send me the message to which you refer. If I check in "RecGroups" it IS
there.

Why use Google Groups at all?

It's interface is poorly designed, and it's slow. There are a multitude
of free Usenet servers available. All you need is a newsreader--stand
alone (free ones available) or in combo with another app, usually an e-
mail client. Once you get used to it, you'll never go back to Google
Groups, and will wonder why you ever used it in the first place.

Stef