Old May 15th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Default Least Favorite Caribbean Beaches

Florence and Lou Roth wrote:
Sue

We will be arriving in Nola on Friday also. Will be flying out of La
Guardia on AA with the Long Island contingent & staying at the Drury
Inn.
George has a block of rooms reserved there. Don't know if they are all
booked though.
We signed up for George"s pre cruise dinner on Saturday night also.

Looking forward to meeting Sue & Kevin.

We also plan on going down on friday and going to the pre cruise party.
We haven't made plane/hotel/party reservations yet, been too busy with
our new house.

It will be great to finally meet you and this time we better make it to NO.

sue