Old May 13th, 2013, 11:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Orval Fairbairn

Default back from cruise

In article ,
wrote:

Back from my cruise. it was fun I won several contests I have the
medals and the trophies to prove it. Even so I dont think that I will
be taking another cruise anytime soon. There was all the hype but just
no substance ya know? The food was good but not great mostly tasted
like a good tv dinner, although I thought the lobster was terrible. It
tasted not very fresh. The steak was good but as I said it had that tv
dinner taste. All the cakes tasted pre packaged. The Hamburgers were
pretty good but it isnt that hard to make a good burger. The funnest
thing was prolly just walking from stem to stern on all the floors
excersing the 7 means of food that I did eat. I must say that the
frappachinos at the coffee bar were super and they did not have a
rediculous price so that made it even better. Playing texas hold em
was great made a few fun people with that.
so my advice would be go for it take a cruise but dont do it by
yourself because it costs alot more for the cruise ticket and it does
get boring after awhile with noone to share the experience with.

What ship?
What line?
What itinerary?