Old March 6th, 2020, 06:55 AM posted to alt.california,rec.travel,rec.travel.cruises,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc
PhantomView

Default Another plague ship lingers off California coast

On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 22:29:49 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
wrote:

On 3/5/20 9:33 PM, PhantomView wrote:
On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 12:42:35 -0600, "Byker" wrote:

First California Kung Flu fatality is a prior passenger from an earlier
cruise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi__oRijPnM

Where did they catch it? Hawaii? Mexico?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDmFyDODf8o

Imagine this being slid under your cabin door: "The remainder of your cruise
has been cancelled.": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb6XUoPZw3g

Heh, heh ... I remember about 10 days/week ago when
the news reported that "defiant" passengers were going
on their goddamned cruises no matter what !

It is going to be a LONG one now.

That person will be sailing on the ship called Eternity....

And I remember a few weeks to a month a go I suggested that there must
be several strains of the virus because they can't seem to test for one
virus and get all the sick people as it keeps showing up after they test
people..... which suggests the test doesn't necessarily work on all
strains.

Then today... weeks after I said that... they started telling us that
there are two strains of te virus and that they think the virus is
mutating... and I also mentioned that it will look like the Walking
Dead as they become zombies, they said on TV today, that isn't going to
happen..... we'll see?

Well, L-strain is extra bad, S-strain not so much.

Shoot yourself up with 'S' to protect against "L" ...
might not be a bad idea.

These viruses mutate like mad. Ergo the futility of
putting money into a C19 vaccine. In 12 months
C19 will be *history* ... replaced by something else
or some major mutation. The vaccine will be totally
useless. The western medical/legal system as it
is ensures this tardy result.

So ... black market in S-strain ???

We need "instant" vaccines. One for C19 was found
within two WEEKS. However the system and the
production apparatus ensure it cannot be made
availible on a large scale for at least a year. This
MUST change drastically. Identification to volume
vaccines in 30 DAYS should be the goal.

C19 today ... who the **** knows what next year.
We supposedly HAVE the technology. Let's USE it.
No BS, no delays. Sign on the line and take your
chances - likely a good deal.