Old February 10th, 2009, 11:21 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Wiener Sänger

Default English speaking R.C. churches in Dresden, Germany

On Feb 10, 3:23*pm, Frank Hucklenbroich
wrote:
Am Mon, 9 Feb 2009 22:35:28 -0800 (PST) schrieb Wiener Sänger:

Does anyone know of any English-speaking churches in Dresden,Germany ?
Mass on a Sunday would be most convenient.

Look hehttp://www.englishlivingabroad.com/d...religion.shtml

Regards,

Frank

Thanks for this. St. Paul's in Dresden, only has English language
masses on the last Sunday of the month. I wrote to the priest, but he
has not responded. They mention that there are several other places
where there are R.C. masses in English, but I am unable to find them.

Do you live in Dresden ?