Old February 17th, 2009, 11:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jean O'Boyle

Default English speaking R.C. churches in Dresden, Germany

"Wiener Sänger" wrote in message
On Feb 10, 3:23 pm, Frank Hucklenbroich
wrote:
Am Mon, 9 Feb 2009 22:35:28 -0800 (PST) schrieb Wiener Sänger:

Does anyone know of any English-speaking churches in Dresden,Germany ?
Mass on a Sunday would be most convenient.

Look hehttp://www.englishlivingabroad.com/d...religion.shtml

Regards,

Frank

Thanks for this. St. Paul's in Dresden, only has English language
masses on the last Sunday of the month. I wrote to the priest, but he
has not responded. They mention that there are several other places
where there are R.C. masses in English, but I am unable to find them.

While in Barcelona, Spain, last November, we attended Mass at the chapel in
La Sacrada Familia.. The Mass was celebrated in Catalan, but we were given
sheets with the readings and the gospel written in English so that we could
follow along. If you are traveling near a US Military Installation, you
would be welcome to attend Mass there. The MP at the gate would probably
issue a temporary day entry pass for you when you explained the reason for
which you wanted to enter the base.

--Jean