Old February 22nd, 2009, 08:59 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.railway,uk.politics.misc
Roland Perry[_1_]

Default Antwerp Central 4th most beautiful station

In message
, at
07:51:37 on Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Mizter T remarked:
Uh-oh... I can hear the thunderous stampede of uk.railway denizens
(one in particular) heading this way chanting "beauty, beauty, what
about being user friendly" with regards to St. Pancras!

I like it, but then again I don't have to use the tacked on Midland
platforms regularly, nor do I have to walk from the Midland or
Thameslink platforms down to the Underground station every morning.

Or use the toilets opposite the E* exits - male seems more often closed
"for necessary maintenance"[1] than open, and the Ladies has had a queue
out of the door since the station opened.

[1] As opposed to unnecessary maintenance, I suppose.
--
Roland Perry