Old February 23rd, 2009, 05:32 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.railway,uk.politics.misc
Sam Wilson

Default Antwerp Central 4th most beautiful station

In article
,
Lord Truscott of Brownenvelope wrote:

On Feb 18, 9:23*pm, wrote:
On Feb 18, 3:51 pm, Mizter T wrote:

Antwerp Central 4th most beautiful station
station in the world, according to the American magazine Newsweek.
Uh-oh... I can hear the thunderous stampede of uk.railway denizens
(one in particular) heading this way chanting "beauty, beauty, what
about being user friendly" with regards to St. Pancras!

I only needed to read ''American magazine'' to decide there is little
point in further discussing the relative beauteous merits of stations.

--
Nick

full credit to them for knowing where Belgium is !

Must have been written on a Tuesday.

Sam