Old January 24th, 2005, 05:29 PM
SVW

Default Negril, Jamaica

I hope someone can offer suggestions as to where to stay in Negril. My
girlfriend and I are around 30 years old and have a week's vacation in
early February. We know MoBay well and have consdered Ocho Rios, but I
always wanted to stay in Negril. There are no specials available right
now, but would it be a good idea to just take air only (from Canada)
and find somewhere (not too expensive) when we arrived? I know there
are lots of small hotels that don't advertise, and we want to be right
on the beach. Suggestions, anyone? Thanks!