Old June 21st, 2004, 10:01 PM
Randy @ BBOnline.com

Default B&B's in Orange County, CA

Helen:

You might be able to find one by using CABBI's listing on our site
(http://www.bbonline.com/ca/cabbi/). I know they have a Gift Certificate
program for all the B&Bs in California that are members of their organization.

At 05:18 PM 6/19/2004, you wrote:
I'd like to gift an overnight stay to a B&B for my brother and sister
in law. It needs to be in Orange County, where we live, so they can
easily drop off their child with us and then go! Does anyone have any
suggestions? I'm trying not to spend more than $150-175. Thanks!

Helen

_________________________________________________ _______
Rec.Travel.Bed+Breakfast newsgroup & BNB-List email list
Post thru Usenet or to
Archives at
http://www.innsite.com/rtbb

Randy Fought @ BBOnline.com

Bed & Breakfast Inns ONLINE
V: (615) 868-1946
F: (615) 868-2318

Sign up for our free, monthly Inngoers newsletter at:
http://www.bbonline.com/inngoers/lis...subscribe.html