Old October 25th, 2006, 02:47 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics
The Reid

Default Britain turning on US- at its own peril

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:23:46 +0100, Padraig Breathnach
wrote:

Or is it just simple trolling?

It's Peej who posted it. He's not really a troll, in that he is not
teasing or baiting us. He really believes the stuff.

I get that impression.

Judge for yourself whether you should take him seriously.

I understand 20% of Americans still think the war is going OK.

I reckon they know that all they have to do is cause continuing
casualties and US will eventually pull out.
--
Mike Reid
Wasdale "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk/page01.htm"