Old October 8th, 2007, 11:17 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
David Bennetts

Default Reward for Illegal immigrants

"Janet Wilder" wrote in message
kangaroo16 wrote:

I sincerely hope that the rest of Australia doesn't have a negative
attitude toward Texans. I'm planning on enriching Australia with my
Texas-tourist dollars in less than two weeks and would have preferred not
to be insulted before I even got there.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation

Janet

I don't think you'll find individual attitudes expressed on usenet are
typical of the population at large in any country.
If the press I read is correct, there's one Texan who is not only unpopular
in this country, but is most unpopular at home as well.

Taking politics out of the equation, I believe you'll find the vast majority
of Australians themselves most welcoming toward American visitors, just as I
have found the vast majority of Americans themselves welcome Australians to
their country.

Enjoy your visit.

Regards

David Bennetts