Old November 8th, 2008, 03:59 PM posted to rec.travel.air
irwell

Default Can you bring a sealed can of soda on a plane?

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 21:33:35 -0500, Shawn Hirn wrote:

In article ,
Ken Litwak wrote:

I know there are restrictions on liquids, like water bottles, toothpaste
tubes, shampoo, etc. What about soda cans? Since it would be a
challenge for most of us to put something into a soda can and then seal
it so that it looked factory-sealed, I'm wondering if this is okay to
bring through security.

As long as you buy the soda in one of the food concession stands after
you pass through the security gates, it is no problem.

At Manchester Airport in the Duty free section shop they have small
bottles of wine for sale, a notice is also on display that states
they are not for consumption aboard the plane!